Thursday, January 19, 2012

catching up ..

Hey guys! Remember me? haha .. Okay so it's been OVER A YEAR since I wrote on here last. To be honest, I had totally forgot about having a blog. SO .. LOTS to catch up on I suppose! Well obviously since the last post I have had my BEAUTIFUL baby boy, Tyler Clay Buck.


Cutest little face you've ever seen!? I THINK SO! :) He was born June 23, 2011 at 8:45 p.m. via C-Section and weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and 19.5 inches long. I always knew it would be awesome to be a mommy..but folks, I seriously never ever knew how much a person could love something so small and you've never even met them, until I held that little boy in my arms. He has made my life so much more worthwhile and I have NO idea what I ever did without him lol. Looking back I can say now that I wasn't living until I saw his sweet precious face. Bobby & I are SO proud :)
 


I know in a few posts back I had wrote about not being able to wait to experience his first christmas with us.. Well .. it was a blast. Tyler was sort of scared of the wrapping paper at first but he got over it real quick when he figured out how much fun it was to chew on it :-/ lol.. he's a rotten mess :) ..
So anyway .. ya know how I tend to plan stuff WAYYY before they need to even be thought about.. WELL!.. The feller's 1st birthday will be in approximately 5 months y'all! So, in order to be able to do everything I want to do and it not drain the bank account i've started on some of the decorations.. Here's a little sneak peek of some of the stuff i've finished ..
 The little stacked ball thing is an unfinished cake stand i'm making.
It will have a clear glass plate on top of it and his cake will sit on that.
 I am SOOOOO excited about his party. It's seriously all I've thought about since the end of December hehe... 



I guess I'll leave it at that.. I've gotta go get ready for work so I can spend all my time before then hugged up to my little tylerbug :).. who wouldn't want to cuddle up to this ^^^ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment