Sunday, November 28, 2010

10 weeks

I haven't wrote on here in a long time so I thought I'd catch everyone up on everything that has been going on...

Some really awesome news is that I haven't been sickly in 3 whole days .. I can't tell you how relieving it is to be able to eat and enjoy eating. It's definitely wonderful. Today I am 10 weeks and 1 day so guess whats coming up!!....
THE HEARTBEAT!!!! Yes folks we go on Friday at 10 A.M. to hear it. I can not tell you how excited we are. I am hoping for an ultrasound too but I don't think they normally do that the first visit. :( oh well... 

 We got the best deal the other day that we could not pass up. We got the crib, changing table, and dresser all for 250 brand new. Is that a deal or is that a deal?!? I cant wait to put it all together and stuff.. its gonna be so much fun. I found the cutest bedding ever for a boy too tonight. However I have changed my mind on the name now lol... I guess we will just worry about it once we know the sex.

I am SOOO excited about Christmas time. It is my MOST favorite time of the year. Our tree is up and decorated with red and silver ornaments. All of the presents we have so far are wrapped (in matching wrapping paper, mind you). The stockings, garland, lights, etc... are ALL up. Have I mentioned I love christmas? Next year is going to be SO much fun with the baby too...We cant wait. Here are some pics :)

Jason brought Allibeth over today to see Aunt Paige for a few hours and she was watching Jason play the playstation. She was dying to play with the remote so we got an old remote and left it unplugged. She sat there and pushed the buttons and thought she was playing and was completely focused. It was cracking me up!!

Well folks thats all I got for now.. :) 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment