Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's in a name?

We have been talking about names for both genders. The girl name was set right off hand. We chose Callie Rae for a girl. The boy's name on the other hand drove us crazy. We couldn't really agree on anything at first. Bobby wanted something simple and I wanted something cute and meaningful. We had gone through several names. The only one I mentioned that Bobby liked were Braiden. But come to find out my sister said she has always said if she had a boy she would name it Braiden Gage soo that was out.. 
WELLL.... one night I was laying here in bed and trying to pull names from our families that I could put together to make a name.
Here is what I came up with:
macy ELIzabeth - my sister
JAson robert - my brother
DANny ray - Bobby's brother
= Elijah Daniel Buck
BUT if its  a boy we will call him Eli.. not Elijah (because bobby says its too exotic) lol he is so silly sometimes... 
Isn't that a cool name though from our family??
Bobby didn't much care for Elijah but he liked Eli so I finally talked him into agreeing to call him Eli and just let his name be Elijah.
I almost hope its a boy just so he can have that awesome name. 
Not to mention I already have the whole boys room allllll planned out.. I know you are thinking "Paige?? have something planned out like wayyyy before it even needs to be? Noooo.." lol Well believe it folks.. You're listening to the girl that bought her wedding dress the DAY AFTER Bobby proposed to me :) hahahaha I know I know I cant help it.. It was the perfect one though and it was on sale...and everyone loves a sale!

Anyway.. on to the next topic..
I had picked out this carseat to match the Jeep its black with orange trim and is AWESOME. Its from 0 - 100 lbs and this kid will never need another car seat. Well.. Momma was at Essex the other day and called me and said "PAIGE I FOUND THE CARSEAT YOU WANTED FOR $75 AT ESSEX!!" I was shocked.. brand new carseat for over half the regular price... Its pretty bad-a and I am pretty proud of it myself.... Thanks to Uncle Doug who got it for us for our shower gift :) love you and aunt brenda!!
Here's a pic!
Well I guess that's all I got for tonight.. I gotta lay down before these vitamins kick in...
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. CUUUUUTE names! :)
    I love Rae for a girl... LOOOOVE it! :)

    LOVE THAT CARSEAT!!!! That baby is stylin' and dont even know it!

    ReplyDelete