Saturday, November 6, 2010

7 weeks :)

So last night we went to Lowe's and looked at Christmas stuff. I absolutely LOVE christmas time and decorating. I even get excited when I hear the christmas music.. Which BTW, My favorite song is Santa Baby...
haha funny story for ya... 
UMM like two years ago I was really really hoping Bobby was going to propose so to "hint" at him I recorded the part of Santa Baby on my phone that said "Santa Baby, forgot to mention one lil thing .. a ring.. i dont mean on the phone..Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight" .... well it didn't work cuz he didn't propose till the following April lol.. but it was still funny...
ANYWAY!
I LOVE lighting a fire in the fireplace and cuddling up on the couch with Bobby and drinking hot chocolate and watching "Elf" .. Its just the best. And I look forward to next Christmas sooooo much now to share all that fun stuff with lil "bushrod." :) Today I am seven weeks pregnant. The book says that this week the baby takes a huge growth spurt from like 4 mm and ends up being a half inch.. Bobby still says it looks like a little alien or newt or something lol.. 27 days till we hear the heartbeat :) YAYYY
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment