Thursday, October 28, 2010

Making progress...

So we have three bedrooms to pick between for the baby .. and which one do I want the nursery to be? The one that is already set up and pretty and doesn't need any work to the room that it is right now. BUT in order to make that a nursery we have to move that furniture into the other room that is FULL of stuff from the wedding, me moving, christmas decorations (and any other decorations throughout the year), boxes galore and this huge futon that bobby had the whole time we were dating that he refuses to throw away. Then there is the "man cave" as Bobby likes to call it. It is a much much smaller room, more like an office than a bedroom, and has all of his fishing stuff in it, golf clubs, camping equipment, posters all over the wall of Jessica Simpson and Michael Jordan jerseys, a Hinder poster, his diploma from Tech,  a dart board.. you name it and its probably in there or in the closet of that room. On Monday, Paige gets this great idea to clean out the room with the futon.. sorry if i'm losing you.. and I got all the crap out of it and organized the closet. Well yesterday, Bobby said he was bored. Bad mistake when I want to get something done to the house :) .. So we cleaned out the "Man cave" and its closet and had a TON of stuff to throw away. Then, we took off all the trash of both rooms and still had a whole livingroom full of stuff that needs to be sold or given to a church or something. After we got back from taking the trash off we moved the futon into the "Man Cave" and made it like a little place someone could watch tv or play video games or something. Looks MUCH better though. So BOTH rooms are now empty.. the job for this Sunday night is to move the other furniture OUT of the nursery and into the spare bedroom. Its getting there though! YAY!. 

Now for some fun stuff...
Mom, Jason, Becky, Logan, & I all went shopping in Mount Juliet and Lebanon last Saturday. Just so you know.. I LOVE shopping for baby stuff.. I loved going into the baby department and just looking around at everything before I was even pregnant and now that I am and I can actually buy stuff (not much stuff because nothing is gender neutral anymore) it is SO awesome. So... here are a few things I bought :)

 Mommy loves me :)
Most precious thing you've ever saw?? I think so!
I have also started a scrapbook.. I only have two pages done right now but I have so many ideas that I want to do to it :) .. here is one of the pages...

-Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment